I don’t understand american school years what the fuck is a freshman or a sophomore why do you have these words instead of the numbers
what why would you use numbers
so IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE WHAT THE HELL IS A SOFT MOORE OR A FRESH MAN WHY ARE THE MEN FRESH
America makes no sense, as usual.
bless the person that actually made the chart
laughter from France
France what the fuck
At last!!! I can share!! This is the second working commission (read: paid) that I’ve ever done. It was for my friend’s wife, and I am extremely pleased to report that she loved it and she cried. Evidently she loves the house from ‘My Neighbor Totoro’ (who doesn’t?!) and he wanted to be able to give it to her in whatever fashion he could. I may have cried a little when he told me that.
I worked for 25 glorious hours to make this. It lives in a 14x6 frame, and I will never, ever, ever be making anything with roof shingles again. Hooray!!
My latest craft piece!!
If you are an artist, when you get stuck, draw bigger and on tracing paper when you are stuck. Consider this manual photoshop. Use scissors, trace, refine.
If you are a writer, when you get stuck, get a pad of paper and at least two colors of pen that contrast. When you get stuck, use your “replace this with actual language later” color. Just write what you want to say. “Make angry hero cry as villain drinks amazing latte. Figure out words later.”
If you get stuck in life, clean up your area and think about how big, and how small, the universe is. Either direction is practically infinite, suspending you in the middle.
If you are fey, remember when you weren’t. It will build compassion when you deal with mortals.
If you are a potato, please advise us how you use the Internet. We have so many questions, sentient spud bud.
Still best advice
In “The Falling World,” Jade, sister queen of the Indigo Cloud Court, has traveled with Chime and Balm to another Raksuran court. When she fails to return, her consort, Moon, along with Stone and a party of warriors and hunters, must track them down. Finding them turns out to be the easy part; freeing them from an ancient trap hidden in the depths of the Reaches is much more difficult.
“The Tale of Indigo and Cloud” explores the history of the Indigo Cloud Court, long before Moon was born. In the distant past, Indigo stole Cloud from Emerald Twilight. But in doing so, the reigning Queen Cerise and Indigo are now poised for a conflict that could spark war throughout all the courts of the Reaches.
Stories of Moon and the shape changers of Raksura have delighted readers for years. This world is a dangerous place full of strange mysteries, where the future can never be taken for granted and must always be fought for with wits and ingenuity, and often tooth and claw. With two brand-new novellas, Martha Wells shows that the world of the Raksura has many more stories to tell …
Steve Rogers: the bisexual America deserves
Leander Deeny (pre-serum Steve) appearing as the Barman
Ohhhh my god I always wondered why that little exchange with the bartender was there, it seemed weird and unnecessary and like I was missing a joke.
BECAUSE I WAS. LOOK AT ITTY BITTY LEANDER DEENY.
Asked by Anonymous
You might find these articles helpful.
- How Do You Start Your Own Publishing Company?
- Should I Start My Own Publishing Company?
- How To Create, Register, And List Your New Publishing Company.
Best of luck!
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010) Lucas Lee Posters Dir. Edgar Wright
The terrible secret is that I’d watch all of these
I’d watch all of these, AND I’m disgusted that none of us remembered to reference any of them in Steve Rogers At 100.
Upon second viewing, I have definitely concluded that Guardians of the Galaxy is even better when you imagine it as a tabletop campaign with an increasingly frustrated DM who’s sick of being interrupted.
GM: “Roll 2d10.”
Peter: “Red high. Twelve.”
GM: “You have 12 percent of a plan.”
The entire prison break scene was just Rocket’s player rolling knowledge checks on every turn until something worked.
- When Drax’s player said, “I go into the phone booth and call Ronan to Knowhere”, the DM stared open-mouthed for a minute, then called break time. The rest of the party was speechless.
- Pretty much just in general, Drax’s player is one of those people who thinks Chaotic Neutral means “throws self at shit for the lulz” and is really fortunate he didn’t have many other opportunities to derail the campaign.
- Gamora’s player gets really exasperated by the entirety of the campaign. They rolled a character with a tragic backstory and clear hooks to the villain to expand on, and had no idea that everyone else was going to be so silly. It leads to begging the party to just once execute a normal plan because look at Gamora’s stealth bonus, this min/maxed assassin needs a chance to use her abilities, please.
- Rocket’s a skill monkey who, if not for Drax’s grand display of idiocy, would have gladly derailed the campaign with absurd plans.
- Groot was a joke idea someone came up with that people ended up liking too much.
- Ronan’s confusion when Star Lord began dancing was the DM’s confusion verbatim.
- The DM now vetoes Chaotic Neutral characters on principle.